The Be Well Clinic, based in Monaghan Town, combines expertise with a warm, personal and attentive approach. We focus on your overall health, providing gentle, non-invasive treatments producing highly effective results for our patients.
We are passionate about natural health and we aim to keep things simple. We strive to offer the highest levels of care and service to our patients. We are committed to increasing your understanding of your body and we encourage a proactive approach to being healthy and staying well. With an emphasis on prevention, we will help you set achievable health goals and empower you to live the best life possible.
Using a combination of therapeutic techniques, we maximise the body’s natural ability to take care of itself, ensuring that you can build and restore your overall health and wellbeing. Whilst focusing largely on the relationship between the skeleton and nervous system, our approach is to take a holistic view of you and your health.
- Your body has a natural ability to heal itself and is constantly striving for balance. The stresses and strains of modern day living can cause the body to become inefficient and poor health can follow. Treatment at the Be Well Clinic works to restore balance, enabling the body to redirect focus of resources such as nerve supply, blood supply and nutrients to the areas where they are needed, restoring the body to optimal health.
- We are located in Aviemore House, a beautifully restored 18th Century town house which provides a light and spacious environment for you to relax and recover. We also celebrate having the only female chiropractor in County Monaghan.
- As each patient is unique in their experience of pain, we design your treatment programme with your specific needs in mind. We are dedicated to helping you achieve your health objectives with the aim of improving lifelong health rather than merely alleviating symptoms.
- Through continual training we are able to offer many and varied techniques that work in harmony with your body, helping to achieve significant improvements in health.
- With over a decade’s experience in providing safe, drug free health care services to people of all ages, our fully qualified practitioners provide honest and realistic advice. We aim to get to the root cause of your condition, and we promise to communicate clearly and be open regarding your care. If we feel that chiropractic care will not help your condition, we will discuss recommendations for referral to an appropriate specialist.